Wednesday, June 20, 2012

CVS Beauty Clearance Sale Mini Haul

         A few days ago I visited two different CVS Stores in search for a few items I saw on  http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2012/06/cvs-beauty-clearance-sale-update.html and on some youtube haul videos. The First CVS I went to didn't have much  with stickers on it or came up on sale from the master list. Long story short I just ended up getting the Essence of Beauty Smokey Eye Shadow Brush for just $0.80!! It has a $1.00 off coupon inside the packaging. I went to another CVS location about 6 minutes from the other store which had much more on sale. There I got the Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara in Black for just $2.19!! Amazing deal for a mascara! That was the only thing that I wanted that was actually on sale(I made a list from the items on the master list which was just a few different mascaras) Basically, for me anyways, the sale is a bust because the same things aren't on sale nation wide. I am happy for all the people who were able to get great stuff for bargain prices but for me I will save my time and gas to do something more worth while.
~Your Obsessed Friend Alexis




No comments:

Post a Comment