Friday, April 6, 2012

Trey Songz Heart Attack(New Single)

So if you haven't heard yet and are a huge Trey Songz fan(Like me!!!) He just released a new song called Heart Attack last week. I first learned about it on Itunes a few days ago and had no clue of its existance before because of the Justin Bieber Boyfriend Frenzy!!! The song was acttually released the exact same day as Boyfriend but I didn't hear any publicity for the song on Twitter or Facebook. Maybe his people should work on that next time so more people will know about it(Just a suggestion) As soon as I heard the minute thirty second preview on iTunes I loved it. I have been replaying it ever since that moment. I haven't purchased the single but I listen to the song on youtube and just keep pressing the replay button. I prefer to wait to the cd drops in stores and just buy that than buying a single song. Today while listening to a local radio station I heard it and the dj said a lot of people have been requesting it!!! The song is about how when you love somebody and then you break up the pain from not being with them is like the pain one might feel when experiencing a heart attack. The emotion conveyed in his voice makes me want to cry. It's so real and tells a tale of how the heart is so vulnerable that when love is percieved to be lost it shatters like broken glass. I love that Trey is singing this song because a lot of the time songs about heartache are sung by women. This just goes to show that guys have feelings too and that they cry for some of the same reasons women do. It is perfectly healthy for everybody to cry every now and then. The song is going to be on Trey's upcoming album Chapter V(Which to my knowledge has no published release date) His R&B crooning sings to my soul and probably many others based on the popularity of it. One of my favorite lines is "And If I lose you I'm afraid I would lose who, who I gave my love to. That's the reason I stay around even though I fell way in too deep" It's like if you stay around thaat person you still feel that connection even though you know that the relationship is over but you still wanna be near them. I know that for me personally heartbreak is the worst pain that I have ever felt in my entire life so this song is like kind of therapeutic in a way. Anywho take a listen and when the cd comes out in stores be sure to support Trey and purchase it!!
                                                                                 d-_-bYour Obsessed Friend Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment