Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bruno Mars meets Breaking Dawn

So if you haven't heard yet Bruno Mars has the first released song on the Breaking Dawn Part 1 Soundtrack. Seeing that Bruno Mars is a Pop singer and the Twilight movies feature rock/alternative music I was kind of skeptical. After hearing the song I changed my mind It seems like it will go along with the movie perfectly(Probably played during the wedding scene). The song is called It Will Rain and by the beautiful lyrics I think Bruno must have read the book and was asked to make a song for the movie. I think the Twilight fans will like it as well as any Bruno Mars fan. "There'll be no sun light if I lose you baby, there'll be no clear skies if I lose you baby, just like the clouds my eyes will do same if you walk away everyday it'll rain" A bit dramatic but sweet and endearing nonetheless.
                                                                                        Your Obsessive Friend Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment